One of our best selling, staple home/day dresses our Tea design, in our beautiful and desired sea holly print.
Sea holly is our first ever soft blue print to launch here at Oak meadow and wow are we happy with its dreamy colours! Our tea dress was inspired by the the concept of attractive house dresses and this was popularised in the late 1910s by Nell Donnelly Reed, whose "Nelly Don" housedresses established that house dresses could be both attractive and practical.
This is a true concept inspiration for Oak meadow and when I personally design our dresses I am always thinking of this strong vision, the vision of practical and beautiful mixed together.
- Hand painted then printed onto our fabric making our print exclusive to Oak meadow
- 100% feeding friendly as dress has been designed to wear reversible
- Key hole opening with two fabric buttons
- Midi length
- gentle gathered frill bottom
- sewn to perfection
- Double layer frill feature
- two side pockets
Bust - XS-82cm | S-87cm | M-92cm | L-97cm | XL-102cm
Waist - XS-121cm | S-126cm | M-131cm | L-136cm | XL-141cm
Length - XS-117.5cm | S-119cm | M-120.5cm | L-122cm | XL-123.5cm